Image Map

Friday, March 23, 2012

Wine Bottle Tiki Torch

So my husband, Eric, and I got married a little over a year ago and since we are just a small family right now (Eric, myself, and Murphy (our doggie)) we live in a two bedroom condo that is the perfect size for us! But...I absolutely cannot wait to get into a house!! The main reason for this is that I really want a yard. Our pup could use some extra room to run and be off of his leash outside and I would like to decorate an outdoor space.

I found these beautiful Wine Bottle Tiki Torches from Gerardot & Co. that would be an amazing way to decorate my future outdoor space!


I just love how inexpensive they are but they look so beautiful and they add the perfect accent to your outdoor space.

It would be fun to do with any empty bottle that you have lying around but if you enjoy wine, they actually sell the wine bottle tiki torch kit with actual wine in the bottle! (You can email them about this) So you can enjoy some delicious wine and know that you can recycle those finished bottles into a beautiful addition to your home.



Now I want my own yard even more than I did before I wrote this post! :)

Thank you to Erik Anderson for coming up with such an awesome design! I'm off to daydream about what my future home and yard will look like. I would love to see some of your finished projects!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!