I really do apologize for the inconsistency in Well Crafted Wednesdays lately. Its a busy time for my family! We are thinking of buying a new house! Exciting and scary all at the same time!
I do want to take a second to talk really quick about one of my passions. Charity:Water. I know its a little unconventional for me to bring up a charity on here but I really care about this one for a few reasons:
- This charity is all about bringing clean water to developing nations whether that is in the form of drinking water or water for bathing or whatever else they may need.
- Every dime that is donated to this charity goes straight to the projects. I love that they don't keep anything for profit.
- I think that clean water is a basic human need and I know I take it for granted way too often.
Thank you for listening to me talk about this other passion of mine. I hope you stop by and if you don't feel compelled to donate, please pass it on to your friends and family so we can get the word out!
Ok I will step down from my soap box now and get straight to the link party! Here are the features from the last party!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab the button below:
Its party time!
If you are new to Well Crafted Wednesdays, I'm so glad that you are here! Please spread the word! The more the merrier!
**PARTY RULES! PLEASE READ**
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button below before linking up!
3) Please no links to giveaways, contests, or other link parties!
4) Please visit a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments :)