Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

Burlap Table Runner

As most of you may know, my husband and I (like many people) are constantly doing projects around the house. We just got a new dining room table and its looking a little bare. I have been looking and looking for a nice table runner that will match the natural feel of our home, but I've had such a hard time finding the perfect one.

The curtains in my home are right next to the dining room and the ones in the back are white and the front ones are light tan color. I came across this photo of a beautiful burlap table runner:


This is just the look I was hoping to find and Marcy from Antique Chase made this look SO easy to achieve!

With a quick, simple, no sew tutorial, Marcy has made this project do-able for all of us! (which is awesome because I have zero sewing skills!!)

With some coupons for JoAnn fabrics (or your local fabric store) this project can even be pretty inexpensive!

Thanks to Marcy for a beautiful and easy project and for making my home a little more comfortable!


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren!
    Thanks for the lovely words and feature!! Much appreciated. Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your table runner. I am headed to JoAnn's tomorrow. Oh and no sew are my favorite kinds of projects!

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have no sewing machine and even if I did it would take a lot of practice!!

      Delete
  3. This really is wonderful article ! I simply love’d it !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!