Image Map

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Well Crafted Wednesdays Link Party #1

I'm SO excited to be starting a new weekly link party tradition!! I love linking my projects up to other people's parties and its a great way to find other creative people but I have been wanting a linky party of my own lately so here it is!!

The Well Crafted Home

I am so excited to see all of your projects!!

Here are the rules:
  1. Please link up directly to your project, not you homepage! Also, your project MUST be made by you :)
  2. Please follow my blog! :)
  3. Please grab the button above before you link up your project!
  4. Be sure to comment on the person above you AND below you. We all love comments :)
  5. Please only link up 3 of your projects at a time! Please no giveaways or links back to your party! Thanks!! :)
Now for the fun! Link away!




 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite and for hosting!! Newest follower -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the invite! I am a new follower, look forward to more from your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invite, looking forward to future parties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on having many more and you are always welcome to join!

      Delete
  4. So excited to know about your blog!! Thanks for hosting!!! I'm excited to be your newest follower! Hope you're having a GREAT week!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love to have new followers and to be able to spread the craft bug! :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the invite to link up. I can't wait to come back next week. Have a great day!

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting and for inviting me to participate. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite, and good luck with your first link party! I'm your newest follower via GFC and I'd love for you to visit me at http://practicallyfunctional.blogspot.com/ and follow me back if you'd like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting at The Latest Find and thanks for the invite!! Just linked up! Hope you're having a good week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting AND inviting me along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting me over! Now I would like to invite you to my party.. starts today at 5PM PT. http://littleinspiration.com

    Thanks!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the invite! I cant wait to link up tonight!

      Delete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!