Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Exciting News!

Hello!

I am SO excited for tomorrow!! Why, you ask? Well I'll tell you!

Tomorrow (technically, late tonight at 12:01am) I will be hosting the first ever **Well Crafted Wednesday Linky Party!!**

I love to link up my projects to other people's parties so I thought, 'Hey! Why not have my own?' So here we go!

Get your projects ready to show off and spread the word because we are about to PARTY!!!!!



 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is and also to let you know that I am now following you. Please pop on over and visit my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!