Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Introducing Baby Archer

Hello!

I have missed this blog and all you lovely readers SO much! This blog has always been a place where I can write about the things that make me happy and today is no different.

I am so excited to introduce you to my beautiful son, Archer! He was born on February 10th and we took him home from the hospital on our 3rd wedding anniversary (Feb 12th). We are so proud of him and I can't wait to see what life has in store for him.




I will be returning to the blog this fall but I just wanted to share my joy with all of you. See you soon!


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    Congratulations on the birth of your Baby Boy. He is beautiful. Enjoy your time away from Blog Land... We'll see you in the Fall... God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! He is such a blessing and I'm enjoying every second of mommy-hood so far. See you in the fall!

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS - enjoy every moment :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lauren, he is beautiful! Your firstborn! How exciting, and amazing this journey will be for you! I remember my firstborn son's birth like it was a year ago and not almost 10 years ago! Enjoy your sweet son! It is very wise of you to take time off and cherish every moment with Archer! All the best!
    Ursula @ kraft&mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ursula! I know it sounds silly because he is only 11 weeks old but I already feel like he is growing WAY too fast for my liking haha! See you in September! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats with baby Archer! He's so adorable... Enjoy him!!! :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!