Image Map

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lace Decoupaging

It has been such a fun first week of having this blog! Its funny because I LOVE doing crafts and now that I have gotten more into doing crafts for decorating my home, I see them everywhere! :) I was at my church group last night and they have such a beautiful home! As I was looking around I was noticing all these things that I loved and I was like oh! I can make that! haha

One of the things that I have noticed in places that I've visited that I would like to recreate is (and I don't know exactly what they are called so I will describe them as best as I can) these little jars or vases that look like they are made out of porcelain but they have sort of an embossed looking pattern on them. I thought to myself 'how could I go about making something like that?'

I did some googling and found this tutorial from Urban Comfort that uses lace to create the same effect!



Its super simple and makes such a beautiful end result! I can't wait to try it!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!