Image Map

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Well Crafted Wednesdays #22! {Link Party}


Before we start the party this week I want to announce what exciting things are coming in the month of October!!

Monday is October 1st and it will be the first day of the "31 Days of Halloween" on The Well Crafted Home!!

I will be posting all sorts of pretty and inspiring decor photos that will put you in the spooky spirit for sure!

Now its party time!!!

If you are new to the party, welcome!! I am so happy to have you!! Please spread the word - the more the merrier!!

The Well Crafted Home

**PARTY RULES - PLEASE READ** 
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button above!
3) Please no links to giveaways or link parties!
4) Please visit at least a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments!!
Thanks for linking up! 
 
 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!