Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2012

Yarn Wrapped Candle Holders

I love the little things that make a house a home. I love picture frames, toss pillows, book covers, shelves, and one of my all time favorite things in a home are the candle holders. I know its kind of silly and they are small additions to a home but they always make a room feel so warm and welcoming.

I think they can be used for any room of the house - including the garden or front porch if you consider those to be rooms. These candle holders from The Forge caught my eye right away! They are so easy to make and The Forge does has a great, easy to follow tutorial.


I love how they look warm and inviting but still look sturdy enough to be put outside to light you walkway or light up your garden.

Most of the things that I post about are DIY projects and because of that, they are pretty customizable.  These candle holders are no different! You can make whatever pattern you want to with the string and you can make them whatever color you want!

Happy crafting!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!