Image Map

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mail Organizer

When it comes to the mail in my house, we are so disorganized! In fact, half the time, the mail doesn't even make it in from the car! :) Needless to say, we need some inspiration when it comes to keeping our mail-mess organized.

I have gotten all the inspiration I need from Anna at Noodlehead! She has this wonderful tutorial about how to create your own mail organizer that you can customize to fit your decor.


You will need the following materials:

A canvas
Material for the decorative outside of the cubbies
Material for the lining of the cubbies
Cotton twill tape
Heavy double sided fusible interfacing
Metal label holders
Stapler
Spray adhesive
Pins
The patter that is available through Anna's Tutorial

I know this sounds like a lot of materials but the tutorial makes it so easy to put together your own organizer and keeping your countertops clean is worth the work!

I'm off to get started organizing my mail!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!