Image Map

Friday, May 3, 2013

Remodel Tips: Caulking

We are getting ready to buy a new house - a fixer upper!! Because of that, I need all the advice I can get! I really don't do much remodeling stuff so this will be an adventure! Even though its going to be a while before we find a place, it doesn't hurt to gather all the info I can!

I found a great site with a few really good tips on home improvement! Check out a picture of this great tip for caulking the bathroom:

hands using a caulk gun on a tub


 
Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!