Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY Craft Desk: Feature!

The hubby and I are in the midst of building a craft central/command central desk for our home so I have been looking at LOTS of inspiration! I'm going to share the best one I have seen with you guys.



I love how Jannypie used the bookshelves she already had to create storage for this desk. It is genius! She even explains how to attach the side piece to this desk in a way that won't show the screws. Thats some valuable information right there! Now its time to get going on that desk! I will have updates soon!

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com! 

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!