Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

Summer is coming and its time to get outside!

My mom and I were just talking the other day about how we need to spend more time together and outside this summer! She has been wanting to make raised garden beds for quite a while now and I think I found the perfect idea from Ana White!


Beautiful right? And each one of those raised garden beds only cost her $10!! Click here to go to Ana's page and check out her tutorial on how to make these great gardens! Summer time, here we come!

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!