Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Well Crafted Wednesdays #39!

We are just going to get right to the party this week so enjoy the features from last week and then link up your amazing projects!! I can't wait to see them!

photo (3)


If you were featured, please feel free to grab the button below:
The Well Crafted Home
Its party time!

If you are new to Well Crafted Wednesdays, I'm so glad that you are here! Please spread the word! The more the merrier!

**PARTY RULES! PLEASE READ**
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button below before linking up!
3) Please no links to giveaways, contests, or other link parties!
4) Please visit a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments :)

The Well Crafted Home


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

  1. Those flower pots are super cute! Thanks for hosting another great party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren! Thank you so much for the feature! I'm thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!