Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

Luminary Advent Calendar - Feature!

I have always loved advent calendars even though I never really had them growing up. I think its a cute idea! I've seen them done all sorts of ways. I've seen ones made with candy inside, verses inside (I think that could be a great way to teach your kids the story of Jesus!), Ive seen ones made from muffin tins, burlap, and stockings but none of them have been quite as warm and aesthetically pleasing that the one I'm about to show you from Taryn at Design, Dining + Diapers.


So awesome right? I love that these serve more purposes than just being an advent calendar. They are part of your decor, they add warmth, lighting and character to your Christmas decor, and all of your friends will think that you bought them! Which is always a plus when doing a DIY craft :)


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Lauren! You are so sweet! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!