Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Can't find the right fabric? No worries, just make your own!

When I was working on my chair project, I had a really hard time finding the right fabric. It took me weeks. I know that sounds a little crazy but I wanted it to be perfect. I ended up finding the right fabric and they turned out great but I was reaching the end of my rope. I wish I had just done what Jen over at TaterTots & Jello did. It would have been much easier!


Gorgeous! Am I right? I love that when she couldn't find the right fabric she just decided to make it herself! It has inspired me! Now I know that I don't have to settle for whatever choices my local fabric store has. All I have to do is buy white fabric and a stencil and I'm set! For her full tutorial, click here!

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com!


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!