Image Map

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moss Graffiti

Even though its against the law, I think some graffiti artists create beautiful works of art! (I'm not condoning illegal activities but I'm just saying, some of them are pretty talented!) Anyways, wouldn't it be SO cool if they could create their awesome works of art with natural materials? Maybe...moss? :)

 This awesome tutorial from Crafting a Green World shows you how to create your own moss graffiti! This looks so beautiful if you have an outdoor brick wall.


I want to buy a house with a brick wall just so I can make this! haha!

This would be a beautiful addition to an outdoor BBQ in the summer or whatever kind of party you are having at your home!


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png
Crafting a Green World – Fun with moss. Retrieved 3/21/12 from Crafting a Green World: http://craftingagreenworld.com/2010/09/22/all-natural-graffiti-made-from-moss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!