Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

DIY Garment Rack

I am all about crafts that help you to get more organized. I'm in the process of making my house more organized and we had some plastic garment racks from the local big box store...needless to say they didn't hold up for very long. We have a lot of clothes.

I think something like this would be a little more permanent and can even be a cool addition to your closet space!

Diy coat rack

Don't you just love that? It is so simple and the best part about it is that you can make it to fit whatever size closet you have!

Head on over to A Beautiful Mess and check out how they made this awesome addition to their closet!

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com! 

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

1 comment:

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!