Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Featured Blog: BlueJay Loves!

I was recently contacted by Brittani the owner of the beautiful blog BlueJay Loves! I checked out her blog and its so great! This blog is all about beautiful things and I love that! Not only does she have a cute design for her blog, but she creates and features elegant, vintage furnishings and decorations for your home and any special events that you may have coming up such as weddings!!

BlueJay Loves

She also has a great Etsy shop where you can purchase some of her beautiful designs! My personal favorite is the Dark Handmade Decorative Ladder! I love it! I have been looking for something just like that to put in my home!

Handmade decorative ladder Handpainted vintage striped Oar

Check out her blog and her beautiful shop here!

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!