Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Remodel Tips: Drywall

I recently read a post on Pretty Handy Girl about some drywall tips and I wanted to share it with you guys because it was so great!

 drywall_up

My husband and I have been watching a lot of HGTV and DIY Network and we have love to see all the renovations! It seems so daunting but with great tips like the ones in Brittany's blog post, it makes this task much easier!

Her post covers these topics:

How to sink the drywall screws to the right depth
How to cut around door frames and window frames
How to make sure that your outlets will be flush with the wall when your done
And some other great questions!

 new_window     perfect_dimpled_drywall_screw

Head on over to Pretty Handy Girl for this can't miss post!

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com! 

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!