Image Map

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oversize Measuring Tape

I have always wanted to be one of those moms that marked their kids height on the wall as they grew up so I could reminisce over the years we have spent as a family, but there are two problems with this dream. #1: I'm not a mom (yet!), and #2: I don't want to mark up my wall with a bunch of sharpie marks, as sentimental as they may be.

I have seen some stores that have these awesome 6 foot over-sized measuring tapes that you can put up on your wall. Perfect - this solves one of my 2 problems! No writing on the wall - yay! Oh wait..new problem..these are usually a little pricey...

Luckily, Cathe Holden from Just Something I Made has used her skills as a graphics designer and her love for crafts to create this beautiful print out version of the over-sized measuring tape, and the best part is - its totally free!!





These printouts are awesome! They would be perfect if you laminated the final product. Then you could just use a sharpie to record the height marks and your measuring tape could stand the test of time. Now I just need someone's height to record! :)

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!