Image Map

Monday, March 5, 2012

Drying Rack

I am SO excited about today's post because its something I desperately need in my own home and I'm sure many of you could use it too!

I have the tiniest laundry room in the history of laundry rooms. In fact, my laundry room and closet are the same space so its even more cramped! I like to take care of my clothes and that requires some of them to hang dry but I have no space to do that so I usually end up hanging them up on the shower curtain rod and that just weirds me out. It makes me feel like I need to wash my clothes again!

Well, I have found the answer to my problem! Yay!! A small, compact drying rack that hangs on your wall!


I'm sure you have seen these in stores but they usually cost at least $75.00 if not more. Not this one! This one costs around $25.00 plus you get to pick your own colors! It doesn't get much better than that!

Follow Me on Pinterest

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!