Image Map

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monogram Mugs

I have always loved mugs! I may not use them as often as I would like but I just love having them around the house because they are absolutely perfect for soup on a cold rainy day (which happens frequently in the Pacific Northwest) or for my tea in the mornings! :) There is nothing better than finding, or making, the perfect mug!

I like a mug that has a little bit of character so I created this mug a few months ago at a local pottery painting place:



and I'm looking to add to my collection! I'm happy to say that I have found the perfect addition! These DIY Monogram Mugs are so easy to make and they are so much fun!



They have that store bought feel but they are much cheaper and that homemade look makes them feel nice and cozy. These are going to be the perfect addition to my collection and I hope they will be the perfect addition to yours too!
Follow Me on Pinterest

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!