Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Secret to a Great Holiday Party!

I know that lots of you will be having family over for the holidays. I have been to family parties that are fancy and family parties that are laid back and comfortable and there is one thing that everyone looks forward to at these parties - the food - particularly the desserts!


These delicious looking treats are made by the girls at Sassy Sweets and they are just that - delicious! I happen to know these girls pretty well (I know..lucky me!) so I have tried a lot of the things that they make. Everything that they offer is homemade which gives it that extra special something!

http://sassysweets.vpweb.com/666_500_csupload_46354022.jpg?u=1485955351

If you are lucky enough to live in the Kirland/Seattle area, they might even deliver! They have free delivery to Kirkland, Redmond, and Woodinville and if you live outside that area, there is a tiny delivery fee which is almost nothing considering that their prices are great to begin with!

http://sassysweets.vpweb.com/760_428_csupload_49162878.jpg?u=3993206290

If you don't live in the Kirkland area, they offer shipping on some of their items as well! I'm telling you, these ladies are awesome!

http://sassysweets.vpweb.com/760_428_csupload_49162986.jpg?u=3589921800

So if you are looking for the perfect end to your Christmas dinner and don't want to pay department store prices, look no further!

http://sassysweets.vpweb.com/760_428_csupload_40244731.jpg?u=2629475120

Click here to check out their site! They have pictures of their most popular products and they even do custom desserts if that is what you are looking for!

So check out Sassy Sweets if you are looking for the perfect end to your holiday bash!

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post in any way. I am writing this post as a lover of the wonderful desserts that they make! 

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!