Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Well Crafted Wednesdays #56 {Link Party!}

Today is a special day!! Not only is it Well Crafted Wednesday but its also my birthday!!! I am not now, nor will I ever be, afraid to share my age - I am 24 today!! I'm not one of those people who doesn't like it when others know their birthday either. I'm am proud of my birthday and I love to celebrate it! I also realized that this is the last birthday I'm going to have when I'm not a mom! Its pretty exciting I must say!

Anyways, now that I have told you the extra reason that we have to party today, its party time! Here are the most clicked links from last week:


If you were featured, please feel free to grab the button below:
 
The Well Crafted Home
 
 If you are new to Well Crafted Wednesdays, I'm so glad that you are here! Please spread the word! The more the merrier!

**PARTY RULES! PLEASE READ**
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button below before linking up!
3) Please no links to giveaways, contests, or other link parties!
4) Please visit a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments :)

The Well Crafted Home



 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And thanks for featuring my DIY Real Food Gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love your craft! Its always nice when you can make something for someone instead of buying it :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the invitation, via email. When I clicked on the link to come to your party it took me to the old blog, just to let you know. Thank you for hosting, have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!