Image Map

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fun with Buttons! {and design}

I don't know if any of you have noticed but I tend to get bored of the look of my blog quite often. I change it ALL the time! Luckily, I have figured out how to do it all on my own. Its a little time consuming but its also fun and its something that I enjoy doing.

I have not been able to find the perfect look that really expresses who I am as a person but I think this may be the curse of being creative! I always want to recreate and redesign my blog!

Here is a look at a few of the buttons that I have had on my blog (including the most recent one):

The Well Crafted Home
This one is the most recent one and I'm not completely sure I'm in love with it...although it is pretty cute! :)

Here are some past ones:


150 150x 150x150 150x150, 150x150 Medium


Do you see what I mean? I have had SO many different looks for my blog and I just cant settle!! Each one of these buttons had a full layout to go along with it so imagine what the layout would look like :)

If you see a new layout (which I'm sure you will at some point!) feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about it! I love the feedback!

Let me know which one of these you like the best and what you like about it! Also, if you have any suggestions for upcoming layouts let me know!



 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

5 comments:

  1. I like the green plaid with the little bird.
    http://pjgraves51.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out the newest post at blogguidebook.com, it is a linky party of blog buttons!!!

    Cheryl @ Prickly Banana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That post was what inspired me to show everyone what I've done so far!

      Delete
  3. Wow. If you get bored...you can update my blog :). I think my favorite is the gray background with the yellow bird. I think it's clean, classic and still kind of hip and cool. Each are really great. I am impressed!

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was one of my favorites too! If you ever want any free advice on redecorating your blog let me know! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!