Image Map

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sunburst Mirror

I love all the sunburst mirrors that have become popular in decorating! I would love to have one in my bedroom but some of them cost upwards of $300.00!! WAY out of my budget!

Good thing Kate from Centsational Girl created this version of the same mirror!


All the materials for this mirror tutorial probably cost her about $10 - $15!! What a great deal for such a beautiful creation! You could put a mirror into this piece or you could even make it a picture frame!

I have a wall in my house that is just calling to have one of these on it!! I can't wait!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for the feature! Let me know when you finish your project, can't wait to see it!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!