Image Map

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well Crafted Wednesdays #5: Link Party!

Woo Hoo! We are up and running and its week number five!! This week we have a *Three Way Tie*!!! Here are this weeks most clicked links!




Congratulations ladies!! Feel free to grab the button below:

The Well Crafted Home

Its Party Time!!! Please read the rules before you link up! :)
  1. Please link up directly to your project, not you homepage! Also, your project MUST be made by you :)
  2. Please follow my blog! :)
  3. Please grab the button below and post it somewhere on you blog for people to see! The more people that join us for the party, the more fun it will be!
  4. Be sure to leave a comment for at least two other people who link up. We all love comments :)
  5. Link up as many projects as you want but please no giveaways or links back to your party! Thanks!! :)
  6. I will also be pinning a few of my favorite projects from this link up and I just wanted to give you guys a heads up!
The Well Crafted Home

Click the link below to link up! I'm so excited to see what everyone has made!



 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    Thank you for hosting the linky party!
    Wish you a beautiful week,
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Lauren! I'm excited to grab a new featured button for my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! And thank you so much for featuring my Cabinet Makeover! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!