Image Map

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Feature: Painted Wooden Vases

Normally I try not to feature too many shops but today I'm breaking my rule. I try to feature things that can be easily done at home and since this is a handmade item, technically its a homemade craft! *wink* Plus these Painted Wooden Vases just too beautiful to keep from you! I had to share!


Aren't those just gorgeous?! They could also be done at home with some dollar store vases, masking tape and paint but in case you want to save yourself some time and purchase these little beauties, check out Sonia's shop ShadeOnShape and check out all her cool items!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, these are GORGEOUS! I'm super inspired to try something like this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!