Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

Cute and Easy DIY Burp Cloths

With the baby only a few short months away from making his or her debut, I have been (and will probably continue) keeping my eye out for awesome baby related crafts. One that I found this week was this tutorial from Sara at House Bella on how to make your own super cute burp cloths! I know its not the most glamorous thing in the world but that's OK because the cute patterns make it a lot more fun!

Sewing Baby Burp Cloths

Not only am I going to be making some of these for myself but I will also be making them for gifts for Christmas and Baby Showers! If you want some cute fabric for this project, check your local craft store or you can get your fabric where I'm going to get mine - Click Here!

Click here for the tutorial on these Cute and Easy DIY Burp Cloths!
 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!