Image Map

Friday, August 30, 2013

Arm Knitting: How To!

I must be the last person in the world to hear about arm knitting but its so cool and I had to share it with all of you! I love to crochet so I have always thought "Omg! Knitting looks way to difficult for me! I will just stick to crocheting" but after looking at this arm knitting tutorial, it looks like something I could definitely try!


This gorgeous scarf was created by Maggie from Simply Maggie and she created a tutorial! Its such a gorgeous scarf and I can totally see myself using this technique for scarves, blankets, rugs and more (especially for the baby's room!). Check out Maggies tutorial here and don't forget to stop by her shop and see her beautiful creations!
 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

  1. no... i think I am the last person to know about it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a confession...I already bought the yarn to make one of my own! :D Update is to come!

      Delete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!