Image Map

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Well Crafted Water Project #2!

In case you missed it back in January, we did the first ever Well Crafted Water Project! The idea behind this project is to raise money to bring clean water to developing nations. The beautiful thing about this charity is that 100% of the money you donate goes straight to the project. They don't keep a single penny for themselves! Now that is what a charity should look like, am I right?

For my birthday in 2011, I decided to ask people to donate to this charity instead of getting me a gift. After the project was finished, they emailed me an update! Here is what it looks like:


If you want to read more about this project click here!

Now, on to the next water project! This one will run through the July 14th, 2013 and my goal is going to be $500.00. I know it is a little strange for me to ask for you to donate but the money goes straight to the charity and then straight to a project! I think that clean water is a basic human right. Please help me to help others!

Click here to donate to the next Well Crafted Water Project! Thank you for reading about this wonderful charity!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!