Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Grass Candles

So we are doing something a little differnet this week. I usually try to post 4 times a week but since we have a holiday this coming week I'm going to be a little bit more active. I'm going to post once a day with a new idea for your easter celebration.

Day #1:
To kick things off, we have a simple project to brighten up your home for spring!


These beautiful candles are so easy to make! You can transform any candle you have into Grass Candles using just blades of grass and non-flammable, all-purpose glue! Martha Stewart will tell you more in her tutorial for these beautiful candles!

Check back each day to discover a new way to get ready for the season!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!