Image Map

Monday, April 2, 2012

Get to know me! #1

I am starting a new weekly tradition of participating in the weekly "Hoo are you?" from Night Owl Crafting!

Here are this weeks Hoo Are You questions:

Q: What do you look forward the most about springtime?
A: The thing I love most about springtime is hearing the birds chirp again! Its so sweet!!

Q: Do you have anyone in your immediate family that you celebrate their birthday in the spring?
A: I don't :( But I have so many cute ideas for springtime birthdays!! Maybe someday one of my children will be born in the spring :D

Q: What is the weather like where you live in the springtime?
A: I live in Seattle so as you may have guessed, its a little drizzly! We do have some absolutely beautiful days though and Spring and Summer in Western Washington make all the grey, rainy days worth while. I love it here!

Q: Do you do spring cleaning?
A: I do spring cleaning all year round :D Sometimes I get really sick of the way that one room looks so I have to re-organize and re-do the room!

Q:What activities do you do in the spring?
A: I like to spend my afternoons out and about unless of course, its raining. Then I spend my time indoors crafting!!


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!