Image Map

Monday, September 8, 2014

Back to School: DIY Locker Magnets

I remember the coolest thing about going into middle school - the lockers. It was your own little space in the school that you could decorate and make your own. You could put pretty much whatever you want in them and it was so much fun!

I remember perusing the isles of Office Depot looking for the cutest locker accessories so that I could have the best locker in the hall! If only I had seen this tutorial from The Impatient Crafter, I would have been all set!


What kid doesn't want awesome locker accessories and the best way to do that is to make them yourself! Its the ultimate way to customize! Head on over to The Impatient Crafter and check out her tutorial!
 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!