Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

Knockoff Nate Berkus Hurricane Vases {Feature}

I'm sure you have all figured this out by now but I absolutely LOVE candle holders. I look at them every time I go to the store! I just cant get ehough of them so it's always great when I find a good deal on them. 

It looks like Crystal over at A Pumpkin & A Princess felt the same way about these hurricane vases she found at Target but at $20 per vase, I don't blame her for passing up on them. They are pretty vases though! Here is an image of the original vases found at Target:

Instead of saying "oh well!", she did what any crafter would do and created her own version! Personally I like her version better and at less than $3 per vase, I might just have to make some of my own!! Check these beauties out:

Nautical Decor

Head on over to Crystal's blog for the full tutorial!!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!