Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Living Room Layouts

Recently, my husband and I have been thinking about the layout of our living room and we have been going back and forth about what we want to do. Naturally, I turned to Pinterest to find some gorgeous layout inspiration. Check out some of my finds!

Sources: Left to right, Top to bottom:
1) HGTV
3) Houzz
4) HGTV
5) HGTV

Another great tool we found for redoing the layout of our living room is this handy online tool:

ridiculous... PRE PLAN YOUR ROOM!!!

You can use their online layout editor to design your room! I could spend hours on here! 

Happy Designing!

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!