Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

Giant Pickup Sticks! {Friday Feature}

Ok..I know that sunny, warm weather is still a few months away but it's never to early to start dreaming! I love to see creative projects that are simple and fun!

I was doing some investigating and came across such a fun project!! I'm so excited to share it!! This project is perfect for some outside fun in the sun! Check this out:

diy-giant-pickup-sticks

How awesome are these Giant Pickup Sticks made by AmberLee at Giver's Log. By the way, her blog is awesome! Its so cute and its this cool collection of fun gifts to make, and ways to give them! You should definitely check it out and maybe even follow along :) I know I am!

handmade-gifts-for-familiy

Not only does she make some really cool gifts and crafts, but she also makes chocolate in her shop called Ticket Kitchen! It doesn't get much better than that! Head over to her shop here or click on the image below!

The Ticket Kitchen

**PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PIN ANY OF THE IMAGES ON THIS SITE! IF YOU DO SO, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THEM IN ANY WAY. THANK YOU!!** 

**IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE FEATURED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL! THANKS!!**
 
 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!