Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Beautiful Roman Blinds

I'm so excited because this post has been a few months in the making! A while back, I was asked to be a part of the the Blinds.com MOBsters and of course, I said yes!!


The MOBsters are a group of people that blinds.com uses to help get the word out about their new products and features. I recently had the chance to try out their new service: Face2Face!

I was so suprised how easy and flexible this service was! Not only was the representative, Benjamin, SO flexible with his time, but he never made me feel pressured or bad for having to reschedule (since life happens, I had to reschedule a few times). He also made time to have my appointment on the weekend which made things so perfect for my schedule!

I had never bought blinds before so I was not sure how to measure, what to pick out, and what styles were out there. Benjamin really helped me to understand all the different styles and options. He showed my husband and I all the styles that were in our budget, all the different features and anything else we could need for the window.

I ended up picking these beautiful white roman shades in White Satin Stripe. Since they had so many different colors of white, he sent me some samples so I could pick the best one.


We had originally given him the measurements for our window and after I had already verified everything with him, I was still able to make a last minute change to the length of the blinds. 

What a great service!! It was like having my own personal designer without having to have someone come into my home which was great (sometimes having salespeople in your home can be weird...). 

I would highly recommend this service to my friends and family. Look how great the blinds came out!! (If you are wanting/needing new blinds for your home, I posted some links to their deals going on right now below!)


Thanks Benjamin!

Here are some great deals that blinds.com has going on right now:


Go check them out! They are awesome!

***All opinions in this post are mine. I did receive the blinds for free in exchange for a review of the Blinds.com Face2Face service. This had no effect on my perception or review of the service.***

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

  1. I love how modern and chic the shades look! VERY nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lauren! I'm passing the Liebster Blog Award to you which honors new bloggers. Get the details at http://www.laurieslittlebitsofcreativity.com/2013/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!