Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

Focusing on the Home as a Whole

Hello!

I want to let everyone know that I am still here! I am working towards a better, newer Well Crafted Home. I want to focus more on the home as a whole. This will include all of the following:

  • Decorating Ideas
  • Featuring Beautiful Homes
  • Amazing Color Schemes
  • DIY Home Improvement Tips
  • And of Course - Crafts! 

I will also be continuing to host Well Crafted Wednesdays and I would love for you to join the party every week! 

Please bare with me as I get this new and improved format ready to launch!

If you have any great home improvement tips or craft ideas that you would like to have featured, please email me at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo.com


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!