Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Days of Halloween!! {Day 12} My Halloween Mantle!!

 
Today is a mix of 31 Days of Halloween and Made by Me Mondays. This project took a little bit longer than expected but I'm so happy with how it turned out!





This is my lovely halloween mantle! I made the pumpkins with the flowers on them that are sitting on the table (that was before I had a blog so I don't have pictures of the process *sad!*) and I also made the "Happy Halloween" banner which I will be sharing the tutorial for on Monday!

Happy early Halloween! :D

**DONT FORGET!! I will be hosting a Halloween Link Party at the end of the week (Sunday) for all Halloween crafts!!**
 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!