Image Map

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Well Crafted Wednesdays #15! {Link Party}

My how the time flies! Its already August!! I can't believe it! 

**DONT FORGET TO SEE IF YOU CAN WIN A COACH GIFT CARD!! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW**

Here are the features from last week's party:



If you were featured above, please grab the button below! :)

The Well Crafted Home

If you are new to the party, welcome!!! I am so excited to have you! The more the merrier so please spread the word!

PARTY RULES ***PLEASE READ***

1: Please follow my blog!
2: Please grab my button bellow!
3: Please no giveaways or link parties!
4: Please visit your fellow party attendees! We all love comments :)

PLEASE GRAB THE BUTTON BELOW AND LETS PARTY!!

The Well Crafted Home


**DONT FORGET TO SEE IF YOU CAN WIN A COACH GIFT CARD!! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW**


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png
****Just a reminder that Google Friend Connect is going to be discontinued!! If you would like to continue following my blog, you can do so by joining BlogLovin! {It's awesome!} You can click here to find my blog****

3 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe my $2 candle holder got featured! Happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature Lauren! And thanks for hosting again this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your blog, just started following and have nominated you for the Liebster blog award....visit my site for details...NeeCee at pinecreekstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!