Image Map

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome!

Hello everyone! My name is Lauren and I'm so excited to be starting this new blog and to be able to share all the fun things that I find with you. I really enjoy doing crafts and being able to make beautiful things for my home. I am always on the hunt for a new fun craft and I cant wait to share all of my finds! 

I'm going to focus this blog on crafts for the home but I may spice it up every once in a while and put something on here that I can't resist! I have lots of different interests and I would love to share them all with you. 

I hope that this blog will be able to help you spruce up your home and get our creative juices flowing! 

Enjoy! 
 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!