Image Map

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Blog of Many Colors

So I don't know if any of you have noticed but I just can't find a blog design that I totally love. So its been changing almost every day! I just couldn't find a design that really expressed my personal style but I think that I'm getting close!

Since I couldn't find a style that made me comfortable, I wondered, where am I the most comfortable and what is the color scheme in that place? My own home, of course!



This picture is a little bit of weird lighting but you get the gist of it! So I will still be tweaking the look but I'm loving the colors of green, chocolate brown, and white.

Please let me know what you guys think! I would love to get some feedback!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!