Image Map

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Well Crafted Wednesdays #50!! {Link Party}

Happy October!!!! Its officially Fall and I cannot wait to see your Halloween projects!

I just have to say a HUGE thank you to all of you for continuing to make this party such a fun one! Just in case you haven't read about this here, here or here, I'm pregnant! And since I love sharing my life with you guys, I thought I would give you a quick update. We found out that we are having a little baby boy and he is very healthy! I'm almost 6 months along so its coming quickly.

Now on to the party! Same "rules" as usual, the most important rule of all is to have fun and visit your neighbors! Here are your features from last week:

b9

Crafty Journal - Sharpen Decorative Edge Scissors

If you were featured, please feel free to grab the button below:
 
The Well Crafted Home
 
 If you are new to Well Crafted Wednesdays, I'm so glad that you are here! Please spread the word! The more the merrier!

**PARTY RULES! PLEASE READ**
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button below before linking up!
3) Please no links to giveaways, contests, or other link parties!
4) Please visit a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments :)

The Well Crafted Home




 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my bow tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaahhhh! Baby boy, how exciting! Congrats you guys. :-) And thanks for hosting again this week Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to soon be having a little boy! Thanks for featuring my Sharpen Decorative Scissors. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren! This is my first time linking up here, looking forward to mingling with everyone! Following you on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!