Image Map

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Well Crafted Wednesdays #27! {Link Party}

Its officially Christmas time!! My tree is up, the house is decorated, and I've taken this year's Christmas photos of my pup! Here is my little Murphy man looking all Christmas-y:


What a little love bug! I can't get enough of him - I must share him with the world!! Enough of my "proud-mama" gushing, I can't wait to show you the features from last week and I also can't wait to see what fun things you have to share for this week's party!

First up this week is Noreen from The Crafty Journal with here super cute Holly Jolly Notepads! What a fun stocking stuffer!




If you are new to the party, welcome!! I am so happy to have you!! Please spread the word - the more the merrier!!

The Well Crafted Home

**PARTY RULES - PLEASE READ** 
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button above!
3) Please no links to giveaways or link parties!
4) Please visit at least a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments!!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, I'm glad you like the chalkboard prop idea! And Murphy's little bow is so adorable! I made a couple little Christmas-y collars for our kitties this year and they're too cute in them. :-) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute! You will have to post some pictures :)

      Delete
  2. Murphy is so calm under the Christmas tree! Thanks for hosting, and thank you for featuring my Holly Jolly notepads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just looks calm haha you should have seen how many shots I had to take to get one with the bow in his mouth when he wasn't chewing on it haha! If you want to see all the blooper pictures, you can check them out here:

      http://www.facebook.com/TheWellCraftedHome/photos_stream

      Delete
  3. Murphy is beautiful! Love the idea of those note pads, would make cute stocking stuffers. Thanks for hosting and hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I like the idea of them as stocking stuffers too! Perfect size :)

      Delete
  4. Murphy is gorgeous!! Is he a Sheltie or a Collie? I had Shelties growing up and I miss them dearly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a sheltie! He is my first dog and he is just a little angel! I couldn't have asked for a better dog. He just turned two on Monday :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!