Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Well Crafted Wednesdays #30! {Link Party}

Welcome back from Christmas Break! As you may have read, I was taking a break over the Holidays and focusing on my family which was really nice! Now that we are back at it, I want to pick up right where we left off!

Last time on Well Crafted Wednesdays, we had some pretty awesome projects! Take a look:


These cute Christmas Vases were made by Kelly from Eyes on the Source! How cute are these?! I am definitely keeping these in mind for next year!


These pretty Star Albums were made by Wesens-Art! These are really cute too! I love how creative everyone got for Christmas!

And now its party time!

**Please click here to participate in a short survey for feedback about my blog - this is not an ad! It will be at the bottom of this post**

If you are new to the party, welcome!! I am so happy to have you!! Please spread the word - the more the merrier!!

The Well Crafted Home

**PARTY RULES - PLEASE READ** 
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button above!
3) Please no links to giveaways or link parties!
4) Please visit at least a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments!!


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me! I linked up, added your button to our Blog Hop page and added your link in my post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invitation and for visiting Crafty Moms Share! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren~ Thanks for showing of my Christmas Vases! I am excited to see what everyone is up to in the New Year! ~Kelly @Eyes on the Source

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Star Albums
    and thanks for hosting!
    I wish you and you family all the best for 2013!
    Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lauren!
    Thank you for hosting, I enjoy comming over!
    I am linking some DIY Christmas presents I made for my family and friends, hope you'll like them!
    Have a great new year 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!